Eureka is a character from Vindictive Drive, she's a Hybrid Helper Robot, who plays an important role after Chapter 7, and can be unlocked as playable character.
She is also the protagonist of the extra game "Freija's Destroyer Eureka" which can be played through a code in Arris' computer given after beating the game.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Eureka was originally a human modified with mechanical parts to serve as Siege Unit for military purposes, her name was taken from the military project of the same name.
Little is known about her background, after Chapter 7 a little more of it is revealed in every chapter, it is suspected that she's a clone of Liz Barrett, who was involved in secret government issues since her childhood.
Past[edit | edit source]
Eureka's origin was revealed in F.D.E, the game reveals details of Eureka's ccontainment in the SEITEN labs, when, encouraged by Amy, she attempts to escape.
In the middle of the brech, Eureka meets Xera, an older Hybrid Robot from a scrapped project and they become good friends, then Xera teaches Eureka more about her past, and shows her how to use her power to its maximum potential.
Unfortunately, the prototype Eureka was made from, the Super Knightframe was guarding the main gate, and only Xera manages to escape after Eureka was forced to self destruct by the mecha.
Eureka is then rescued by Amy, who, with the help of the recently elect president Charles Mourne, orders the destruction of the laboratories and the arrest of everyone involved in SEITEN, with the exception of Alfred Gerin.
After the incident, Eureka is captured again to continue with the projects under Freija's flag.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Since Eureka doesn't have an education and has never been outside of the laboratory before, her behavior is heavily influenced by an intense fear of other humans.
She is naive and can be influenced very easily, people who are nice to her seem to gain her trust immediately.
However, since Arris Fern taught her being treated like a human is not a privilege but a right, her attitude seems to change and becomes more open to interact with humans, being a good example her coordination with Liz Barrett to stop the Biokernel's missile attack.
Even though Eureka's humanity seems to be heavily crippled, she can judge in some situations what is
right and wrong, stating she doesn't want to kill, and sparing Arris' life.
Eureka's unstable personality makes her violent and unpredictable under the influence of Tryonate.
Physical Apperance(wip)[edit | edit source]
Relationships[edit | edit source]
- Arris Fern: Eureka meets Arris when she's piloting the Galick units with America and Cyree, after sparing her life, they seem to become friends in the middle of the conflict in the Presidential Palace.
- Xera: Childhood friend.
- Cyree: Hostile, Cyree dehumanizes her and treats her like a monster, Eureka resents him.
- Amy Mourne: Amy manipulates Eureka into being her subordinate, having a relationship that resambles slavery.
- Charles Mourne: Unknown, Charles tried to stop the development of Project Eureka.
- Liz Barrett: Temporary ally, they coordinate efforts to stop the Biokernel attack.
- Luna Herz: Eureka becomes Luna's friend and employee after the revamp of Hex Reader's bar.
Abilities(wip)[edit | edit source]
Eureka has two devices she calls "Arms" these are equipped with three cannons each, which shoot powerful and highly explosive plasma waves. She can also generate magnetic fields dense enough to make bullets ricochet. She is incomplete since the project was never finished, however, she possess enough firepower to destroy both mechanical and human threats easily from far away, as well as to perform precision strikes with the help of a Netframe.
These abilities seem to be very reduced if she's under the influence of drugs like Tryonate.
- Blasticade: Creates chain explosions in a straight line covering a wide area.
- Teal Homing Dart: Powerful anti armor shot.
- Precision Strike: Can shot a supersonic concentrated beam to destroy targets far away, Eureka used it to stop the Biokernel's missile attack.
- Self Destruct: She can detonate her core unit located in her shell(shoulder armor piece) a weapon of mass destruction.